Most Recent Radio Show

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Welcome Rick Mofield to the Willowpine Outdoors Prostaff!


We're excited to announce Rick Mofield of Greenwood, IN has joined the Willowpine Outdoors Prostaff! 


Name: Rick Mofield
Location: Greenwood, IN
Favorite Critter to Hunt: Deer
Favorite Fish to Catch: Walleye & Smallmouth

What is your favorite thing about hunting or fishing?

Simply being in the outdoors brings me inner peace.   

What was your best day in the field hunting or fishing?

My best and most memorable days fishing typically don’t include my catching, but rather times spent introducing others to the sport I love. There is no greater feeling than watching someone have success while executing the things I've taught them. Even better is watching them get their personal best from my direction or help. 

Tell us about how you started in the outdoors, and why do you maintain the lifestyle... 

My best days afield have always been while spending time with my family. I grew up fishing river systems in Michigan, and I will never forget the memories made there with my family and friends. Success isn’t always determined by what you catch or have caught, but the lasting impressions those experiences make on you while spending time in the great outdoors!

Connect with Rick on Facebook!

Also check out the Willowpine Outdoors & Tackle Co. Facebook page for updates from Rick and other WPO prostaff members! 

Willowpine Outdoors & Tackle Company is excited to welcome Rick Mofield to the team!  We wish him many successes in the field and on the water!

If you love hunting and fishing as much as we do, and have an interest in being part of a fast growing company committed to outdoor sports, take a minute to fill out an application to join our prostaff.  We're always looking for motivated people who want to share their hunting and fishing knowledge, stories, pictures, and videos with the world.   Email us today at willowpineoutdoors@gmail.com or shoot us a message on Facebook to receive an application.

No comments:

Post a Comment