Most Recent Radio Show

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Welcome Craig Hampton to Willowpine!



We're excited to announce supporter and friend Craig Hampton has joined the Willowpine Outdoors Prostaff! 


Name: Craig Hampton
Location: Mooresville, IN
Position: Willowpine Outdoors Pro-Staff (Deer, Fishing, Waterfowl)
Favorite Critter to Hunt: Whitetail Deer
Favorite Type of Fishing: Trolling for Walleye
Favorite Type of Duck Call: Duck Commander
Favorite Brand of Camo: Realtree 
Favorite Fishing Lure Companies: Bandit Crankbaits
What Kind of Gun do you Shoot: Remington
What Reels do you Prefer:  Shimano Reels
What Rods do you Prefer:  Berkley Lightning Rods

What is your favorite thing about hunting and fishing? 

Being able to enjoy the great outdoors with great friends and family.  While making a lifetime of memories along the way.


A paragraph or two about how you started in the outdoors, and why you maintain the lifestyle... 

I was introduced to outdoors by my father.  Ever since the first time he took me fishing and hunting, I knew right then that I was hooked for life.  The reason I maintain this life style is because of all the memories my father as well as friends and I have made along the way.  These are the types of things in life that aren't replaceable.  

Check out Craig on  Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment