Most Recent Radio Show

Monday, March 3, 2014

Willowpine Tackle - New for 2014!










For many years I've made my own jig heads for walleye, crappie, and bass fishing.  It was something I loved to do as a kid with my buddies family. It took a few years to get it down to a science, but we have it down now.  Below are the colors and sizes I have available.  Jigs, Worms, Spinners, Lindy Rigs, and other lures to come soon!


1/8oz Jig Head - Round Head Barbed Bait Holder 
#1 Eagle Claw Hooks - $3.50 / Dozen
#2 Eagle Claw Hooks - $3.00 / Dozen

1/16oz Jig Head - Round Head Barbed Bait Holder
#4 Eagle Claw Hooks - $3.00 / Dozen

First order ships for free, shipping rates vary due to size and weight. Most orders of 50 or less jig heads will ship USPS mail. Bigger orders will go UPS. We are willing to meet in most areas of central Indiana for free.














No comments:

Post a Comment