Most Recent Radio Show

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

GrowingDeer.TV - September 23, 2013







If you're unaware of the work that Dr. Grant Woods does at his "Proving Grounds," then you should quickly become acquainted.  Dr. Woods in my opinion is the most knowledgeable deer and wildlife biologist around. Him and his crew have taught me many things about deer biology and land management.  His applicable approach to land management is something all hunters can do.

Each week Dr. Woods and crew put out a 10-15 minute video called GrowingDeer.TV.  The videos are all about land management, herd management, hunting, predator control, trapping, and all other aspects of managing deer land. Constantly I hear other hunters say that they wish hunting shows would actually teach us something, if that's you, or if you're just as obsessed as I am, then GrowingDeer.TV is for you.

I'll be posting each weekly episode on Willowpine.net. I hope you enjoy!

This weeks Episode:

No comments:

Post a Comment